Does the Department of Education offer assistance?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Department of Education has an ombudsman office to help borrowers and a number of helpful publications and other resources.  The Department also posts answers to frequently asked questions from consumer advocates. The  Consumer Financial Protection Bureau also has a private student loan ombuds office and other student loan resources.

Posted in: H. Additional Resources