Can I discharge my student loans if I am dissatisfied with the school I attended?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

No, but you may qualify for a school-related discharge if the school closed while you were there or if the school falsely certified your eligibility for a loan. You may have other remedies if you were dissatisfied with your school, including state student tuition recovery funds and raising defenses to repayment based on school-related legal violations.

Posted in: E. Loan Cancellation